Sunday, November 30, 2008

Trimming the tree

I'd really like to have a real tree one year. I remember when I was younger we would go and pick out our own tree on a farm and then cut it down. It was a lot of fun! It's an experience I'd like to share with my boys, but for right now a fake will have to do ;)

All the boys have their own box of ornaments that they have been given over the years. It is a VERY big deal to keep them all separate and to individually hang them up on their own, granted that means my tree is not gorgeous in most eyes. To me, it is the beautiful tree ever!

Caleb ready to put up his ornaments.

Ashton admiring every single one ;)

Collin looking for his basketball ornament.

Zach found some candy from last year!
My tree may not be the most symmetrical and it might lean to one side because there are no ornaments on the other but to four very special boys, they look at that tree with pride because they 'did it all by themselves!'

1 comment:

The Sawyers said...

Those are the best type of trees!