Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Well this year I decided to fight the crowds and try to get some deals. My mom and sis in law trudge it every year, so this morning I got up at 3 and we met at Kohls at 4.
Surprisingly when the alarm went off this am I wasn't too tired- I was pretty excited to get the boys presents. God really blessed us- because Andy traveled so much he got overtime and then he started taking tech support calls on the side. We were pretty unsure of how Christmas was going to pan out this year. I know that its not about the presents but I atleast wanted to get the boys their stocking stuffers and one thing they really wanted- thank you Jesus for providing!
Well, Ash ahs been dying for a 'real' Ipod, so we got him one with Andy's Marriot points- another perk to his traveling! We got caleb this Power Ranger mask/head that changes your voice-lol! Plus he has worn his spider man outfit so much it now has a back flap and holes in the mask, so he got a new spiderman. Everytime the Rip Stick (kinda like a skateboard but shaped different) comes on the TV, Collin thinks for sure he can do the tricks like the actors ;) We'll see on Christmas morning I guess, that's what he got. Luckily it comes with a DVD. Zach has been wanting a new bike forever! But they are pretty expensive- especially when you have 4 boys to buy for. Well Wal-Mart had a Razor bike on sale for 50 bucks!
I didn't think the day could get any better! I got all the boys what they wanted and at doorbusting prices! On top of that, they all got pj bottoms, a movie, ds game (cept Caleb, he got a gum making kit), board game, belt/wallet combo, toy figures, socks, and undies. I'd say they made out pretty good!
I was even able to get the presents for everyone else- cousins and such! WOO-HOO! I don't think I have ever been done shopping this early. Only thing left is taking the boys to buy for eachother, they'll draw a brother out and only buy for one, then for us.
Oh yea, the best thing yet- I found me a coat that was discounted from $200 to 50!
Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: