Friday, November 21, 2008

I miss my sis!

Well my sister came to visit last week, I know I am late in posting. What can I say, life has been crazy!! She got in to town on Wednesday, but I didn't get to see her until Thursday. At first I was really upset that I wasn't going to be able to see her much because she was only here a short while and had a bunch of people to see, but once she got here I was just glad she came!


My sis and my boys!
This was the first time she met Ashton, Collin, and Caleb.
Caleb was so sure he had met her before ;) It was so cute too because
when I told Zach we were going to see her, he ran upstairs and changed his clothes!
I sure wish she'd move back, I always pictured us raising our kids together ;(


My boys and I, whole lotta crazy, whole lotta love!

Laura and I, everyone always thought I was the older one, HEHE
Well thats my pics for today.
P.S. note to Shana and Carrie, your pictures and blogs are making me have baby fever! Your babies are at such a joyous stage, relish it while you can!!

1 comment:

The Sawyers said...

I'm so glad you got to see Laura! I'm sure you miss her terribly. I know I miss my sisters like crazy!