Thursday, November 6, 2008

At Riley

Well we are here at Riley for Zach's endoscopy and bravo (ph sensor). We had to be here at 730 this morning. They took him back about 930. I think I was more nervous than him! He was so brave about the whole thing. You could tell my his huge grin and giggle that he was a little nervous when he left the room. Me on the other hand was pretty distressed to see him leave the room and know tha I couldn't go with him! We are at Riley though so I know he's in good hands plus the risks are very minimal of anything happeneing with they scope him. The doc did feel the need to come and inform of them this am, I know he's obligated but not what I needed to here! Keep you posted!

Mrs. Melissa Starrett
http://starrettx6.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Melly said...

Yeah - I'm here until March...Which is kind of a bittersweet thing...So yeah. Good and bad.