Saturday, July 26, 2008

Time Flies ~ when you are having fun...

I cannot believe that there is only 16 days until school starts back up again! Everyone keeps making jokes about how I must be ready to boot them off to school and as shocked as I am to say this, I am absolutley NOT ready! Okay, I have to be honest, there have been fleeting moments, far and few between, where the kids have drove me crazy and I have thought "I cannot WAIT for school to resume", but for the most part, we have had a blast. I think the relaxed atmosphere helped Ashton a great deal and it gave me a big block of time to fall further in love with my 3 inherited boys, then I already was ;) I am going to miss my long morning snuggles, the I love you's throughout the day, and the wet hugs by the pool ;( I feel very blessed that I was entrusted by God to care for the boys and very honored that I was chosen to be Andy's wife, hence giving me the opportunity to do all that I am doing now.

We have enjoyed the time so much.....

swimming

and camping
and sunning

and playing

and parties

and parks
and the Indy 500 parade
all I can do now, is make the most of the time that is left and be thankful for all that I have been given ;)

No comments: