Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wow! Been a long time!

Well let's see, where do I begin. We are moving to California in June, wow huh?! I am excited and scared at the same time. New start :) all alone :( 4 boys with no help :/ sunny beach :) skiing in the mountains :) I could go on and on. God has a plan for us though and I ahve to trust that.

Zach and I went I SC for spring break, just us. Michele has the boys and andy had to work. It was a lot of fun. Got to see family and friends, go to beach, and relax.







We got home and I've been steadily trying to get the house ready to sell. Please pray it does, it's pretty stressful not knowing where we are going to live in Cali bc we can't buy till we sell. Looks like we are going to rent for a while there.

We have definitely enjoyed the sunshine, when it's out that is.














Then on Saturday, my poor baby Lilly was attacked by 2 unleashed neighborhood dogs while she was on her leash. She sustained 2 pelvic fractures and soft tissue damage. Luckily she will be able to heal at home after an overnight in ICU and eval by orthopedic surgeon.









Then yesterday the boys came in with a surprise, a nest with robin eggs! Apparently it blew out of the tree during the storm. They are so sure that they will hatch.









Well I think I've filled you in enough for now :). Here are some new good pics of me and the boys, except for ash bc he didn't want his taken.









No comments: