Thursday, April 30, 2009

Who on Earth created this stuff?

I am talking about moon sand. I have to admit I am not a big fan of it. It's fun for a bit but turns in to a powdery mess all over my house. It's look good on the commercial, but buyers beware!

My kids of course disagree so on occasion I give in to the pleas and get it out. The most annoying part is how long it takes to set up versus how long they sit and play. The latter doesn't even come close! In by attempt to keep it contained, I tape down a plastic party table cloth on the tile and let the kids have their fun. I guess in the end it IS all worth it to see the smile, even if it only lasts a minute :)


















Lilly decided she wanted to join in the fun too!





And this is the wonderful mess I was referring too.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: