Thursday, April 30, 2009

Visit to Kokomo

Monday Caleb an I took a trip to Kokomo to visit my mom and friend. Although I'd seen my mom the night before, I know how much I am going to miss her once we move so I am going to soak as much time as I can.

Since getting my iPhone, I have decided to pass my iPod to her. Didn't have it very long and knew she enjoyed it, this entailed me to set it up for her. Not a big request considering how much she has done for me!

After visiting with my mom, Caleb and I stopped at BK for lunch, before visiting Janae. This is a special treat for Caleb, it also one that has been over used lately. Caleb is the big eater of the house and today he was double fistin!






It was a wonderful visit with Janae considering I haven't seen little Ellie since she was a baby!



Another reminder of all the people I am going to miss but I have to keep telling myself that God is in control and has a plan for us.
-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: