Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chicago Baby!

I was very excited to take a trip to see my Bestie Virginia. Sometimes you just need a break!!! The boys were with Michelle for the weekend and so Zach and I packed up and were on the road. It was so great!

We got in Friday evening so we rented movies. The kiddos refused to go to sleep, lol, but we shoved them in the room at 11pm. It was just nice to have some girl time.

Saturday we hit the parks in Chicago. Its beautiful there. There are so many parks to see. We went to the FREE zoo and had a picnic on the grassy hill. Later that night we went to YUMMY Giordanos! Luckily we had worn the kiddos completely out and they zonked at 10pm.






Sunday we got up early and headed to Northerly Island (is it really an island or are my eyes playing trips on me?) to visit Shedd Aquarium. It was awesome! The kids had a blast. I couldn't believe how well behaved the kids were, they were mesmerized by all the stuff to see and do. Then me and Virginia had some girl time and hit Miracle Mile. I of course had no moola to spend but atleast wanted to see it. Dinner was at Mighty Nice Grill, actually it WAS mighty nice ;)


Monday morning we headed home. I already miss my Ginia!!

No comments: