Thursday, August 28, 2008

Been a while

Well it's been a while since I got on here so I figured it was time I stopped for a minute and chatted ;)
Its been a crazy couple of weeks. Andy was in Colorado last week and in Cali this week. He gets home TOMORROW and I cannot wait! It is still so shocking to me how happy I am ;) I never thought I would ever find love like this!
Football is still going strong although we have not had a game yet. The boys still enjoy it although Ashton is getting a little wore out. Caleb and I have been spending our afternoons running errands, going to the parks and libraries, and cleaning house - he is a very big helper.
We got to eat lunch with the brothers last week at school, which was big fun for Caleb. They can be so goofy sometimes, especially
especially around their friends.

No comments: