Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sacred Marriage

I bought the book months ago and began reading it only to put it down and start another. I am very bad at halfway finishing books because I buy a couple at a time that look interesting. This book was very good and MckMama speaks so highly of it that I am determined to finish. Sadly because it was so long ago I started it I am going to have to lose the progress I made and start over. It is a very deep and at times confusing book, but then again it doesn't take much to confuse me. As a way to keep myself accountable, I am going to post interesting facts about the book a couple times a week, so if you could help but nudging me if I get off track and I would really appreciate it!

Well I am off to reading. I hope you look forward to learning with me!
Photobucket

No comments: